Working on a major strategic technology delivery project building out the current industry-leading, purpose-built platform which underpins the whole business.
The role will involve close work with the CTO, co-ordination of in-house engineers, developers and strategists who are continuously evolving technology and developing new solutions for the future.
• Develop and manage the overall project plan working closely with the CTO and senior strategists and developers to deliver the outcomes of the project
• Lead planning, delivery, resource management, financial management, governance, reporting, prioritisation support and the development & maintenance of required project controls, documentation and tools
• Effectively manage stakeholders and teams across the programme with accountability for making change happen through your own delivery and the delivery of others
• Provide challenge and support to key internal stakeholders to ensure the programme and work-stream outcomes are achieved
Skills & Experience:
• Proven Project Management/Portfolio Management experience in delivering a complex technology programme or portfolio of change using agile ways of working
• Ability to add value to projects by understanding what is being delivered, the implications of the risks and issues, helping to identify interventions required to protect desired outcomes.
• Well-rounded with energy, personal impact and robust personality with the ability to quickly build rapport with senior stakeholders
• Able to use a range of approaches to win active support and commitment to a desired course of action
• Knowledge of development lifecycles, design, configuration, testing and deployment of new technologies
• Engineering/Software development background preferred