Woolf Group are working with a HealthTech specialist who are looking to add a number of Software Engineers up to Senior Level into their growing business.
In 2019 they doubled in size and with multiple recent project wins we are looking to add expert software engineers within the company as they aim to double in size again in 2020. They like to hire highly technical individuals with logical mindsets, who like to work alongside their peers to solve the most complex healthcare projects within the sector.
With clear routes to directorship positions they are very interested in candidates who want to be on a career path to board level.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Develop new user-facing features
• Collaborate with other developers
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE…
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Strong communicator
NICE TO HAVE…
• Experience with cloud
• Agile experience
• Experience with any of the following object-oriented programming languages will open up
further opportunities e.g. Java, .NET, C++, Python, PHP