Our client's mission remains consistent – to be the most successful investment team in the world and their Quantitative Developers (QDs) play an integral role in enabling the firm to identify and capture new opportunities.
Through building software solutions that leverage sophisticated statistical techniques and cutting-edge technologies, QDs solve some of the most complex challenges in finance. QDs partner with our investment professionals and quantitative researchers in an integrated fashion to analyze data, build models, and generate signals for alpha generation. In addition, QDs work in tandem with investment teams across the firm to manage risk.
They empower their elite colleagues, including Quantitative Developers, across the fields of investment management, quantitative research, and technology to build on the foundation of success that they have developed over nearly 30 years.
- Develop analytical libraries and tools leveraging both open source and proprietary numerical software packages
- Integrate with cloud infrastructure providers to tackle storage and compute challenges across large datasets and parallel computations
- Design, develop, and deploy elegant software solutions across research, alpha & signal generation, systematic and non-systematic trading
- Partner with investment professionals and quantitative researchers to define priorities, deliver custom software solutions, and improve the investment process
- Receive structured learning on technical and quantitative skills
- Build automatedpipelines to support rapid but controlled transition from research to live trading
- Feature selection research on alternative datasets
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS:
- Passion for technology, software development, and mathematics
- Proficiency with Python or other major programming languages (e.g. C++ or Java)
- Experience with Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field