PE/DOPS - 1
up to £100,000 Per Annum
Established ‘ethically minded’ FinTech specialising in cutting edge Data Analytics are looking for a DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer.
Wide variety of technology and cloud providers, including (but not limited to):
- AWS for most of their own internal projects
- Azure and IBM Cloud for customer projects
- Kubernetes, Helm and Docker for deployment of services
- Istio for service mesh
- GitLab for source control
- GitLab-CI for CICD pipeline
- Bash and Python for pipeline scripts
- Terraform and Ansible for infrastructure as code
- Postgres (including RDS and Aurora) for most databases
- SAML, OIDC and LDAP for single-sign on platform
- Linux is used as a base OS for all servers and containers
- DataDog for monitoring and logging platform
- Day to day management of cloud infrastructure supporting our various projects, primarily on AWS but occasionally some Azure or Google GCP.
- Deployment of new cloud infrastructure using Terraform and Terragrunt.
- Development of CICD pipelines (Gitlab CI) for deployment of our NodeJS microservices to Kubernetes (EKS) clusters using Istio, Docker, Helm, Python and Bash scripting.
- Supporting developers and other engineers with any pipeline issues.
- General management and operations of GitLab source control system.
- Monitoring and management of our Datadog instance, including log management and APM
- Management of our single sign-on platform (OneLogin) and integrating new apps when necessary.
- Management of our Atlassian Cloud instance.