A leading technology company based in the UK is looking for a Non-Functional Tester.
You will create an automated Non-functional Test suite to support migration of a Financial Services on-prem product for a new cloud platform. The Test Suite should be harnessed based (responsible for scripted environment provisioning, test script scheduling, execution, execution monitoring and results harvesting).
Furthermore, Products will be migrating to the cloud so the harness should be developed with a framework perspective to define "Test Types" that support orchestrated activities and support interfaces to Product specific scripts that perform application-specific steps.
The Non-functional Test harness will enable acceleration of further product cloud migration by reducing the work required to establish Cloud Release Candidates test pipelines. You will also design, development and execute product test scripts and validate, investigate and remediate any further work against the Cloud Acceptance Criteria.
You will be required to prep data and write script to generate the broad range of tooling to support the different Non-functional Test Scenarios.
- Test Harness development including Azure DevOps integration (Powershell/Scripting (bash/python).
- Azure Monitor/Azure Security Centre.Knowledge of extracting metrics & logs and subsequent parsing (eg KQL) to support automated verification.
- One of the following (injector tooling not finalized).
- Automated Volume Test Data (transactional & persisted data).
Azure Tech Stack
- App Gateway
- API Manager
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure SQL
- Application profile is a combination of on-line transactions combined with long running engine processing. Both App and Web tier reside within AKS.
- SQL Server