We are looking for a rounded individual that is self-motivated, willing to learn and get involved to work for a network infrastructure installation company.
Covering all aspects of both passive and active IT networks from the structured data cabling to the more complex active equipment, covering LAN, WAN.
Working in a professional environment out clients range from large financial services companies, MOD sites and commercial building installs.
In collaboration with a Lead Engineer – Typical tasks involved
- General practical skills for installing trunking, backboxes
- Data Cabling pulling
- Data cable looming & cable dressing
- Undertaking Data terminations
- Data cabling testing, (Fluke DSX5000)
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Following patching schedules and installing patch cables
- Safe use of power / hand tools