up to £350 Per Day
Leading UK MSP are looking for multiple Mobility and Wireless Engineers on a contract basis. To provide both engineering pre-sales and implementation services to their wireless/mobility networking practice.
- Serve as a “hands on” post-sales implementation engineer implementing and supporting networking projects.
- Perform site surveys, identifies areas for improvement, and perform basic troubleshooting.
- Physically install equipment including servers, controllers, routers, switches, access points.
- Complete post validation documentation.Perform routine upgrades on customer equipment.
- Assist with preparing project proposals including Bill of Materials, Engineering Professional Services Estimate, and Statement of Work.
- Assist with presenting solutions to clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients during project engagements.
- Hands on experience with Wireless Access Points and wireless controllers.
- Experience supporting authentication technologies to support a wireless infrastructure.
- Experience preparing both onsite and predictive wireless coverage (heat) maps and assessments, using applications such as Ekahau.
- Experience with core routing and switching technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting wireless performance issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.