Lead / Senior Cabling Engineer required for a Technology Managed Service Provider based in Birmingham.
This position will be focussed around installation, termination, testing, recovery and relocation activities related to copper, fibre (splice and direct term) and containment.
Provisions: Company van with fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, company pension scheme + training & certifications
Job Responsibilities & Experience required
- Applicable experience of installing and testing structured cabling systems and the associated standards
- Preferable to have additional experience of Network hardware, CCTV, Access Control or WiFi systems
- Preferable to hold a SSSTS qualification with supervisory experience
- Preferable to hold a SEATS qualification with environmental site experience
- Preferable to have a ECS competency card obtained as any designated Advanced Datacomms Specialist
Current Driving Licence is essential