A leading Investment Bank is looking for an IT Support Analyst Analyst to be based from its offices in Central London.
Working as part of a large service desk function, this Senior Desktop Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Taking a senior role within the support team, acting as an escalation point and providing guidance and support for 1st and 2nd line support staff.
- Taking ownership of complex incidents escalated by Service Desk Engineers
- Liaising with Infrastructure support teams and 3rd party support where necessary
- Developing a strong understanding of internal financial applications such as Figaro and trading systems
- Providing a high level of 2nd line / desktop support covering Microsoft Windows technologies as well as some 3rd line support
- IT project work
- Providing feedback to Service Desk Manager on team performance and KPI's
- Assisting with upgrades to software and systems in the live financial environment
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience/skills:
- Experience of acting as an escalation point and developing junior members of a support team
- Previous experience of working on IT projects and evaluating products to improve the business operations
- Windows 7,10
- Exchange / Outlook
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- PC and printer hardware support
Experience within an ITIL environment or within financial/professional services would be seen as advantageous however this is not essential.