As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers.
You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support the funds diverse and critical businesses.
You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development.
Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Rust, C++ etc.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals Full time