Investment Bank requires an Information Security Assurance Analyst to work in their Information Security team focussed on risk management and assurance.
You will be working on assurance of cutting edge technology projects including cloud adoption as well as BAU work.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Assurance reviews end-to-end incl. planning, fieldwork, reporting and remediation of identified issues within the ISO27001 methodology
- Assurance reviews will cover ISO27001, ISO22301
- Support External & Internal Audits
- Control evaluation and reporting activities - Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Identify, evaluate and report on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements
- Assess compliance against policies and standards
- Check IT systems for their confidentiality, integrity and availability incl. the design and operational effectiveness of controls