Law Firm based in London requires a Head of Networks and Telecommunications to be in charge of Data Communication Services (Network and Telecom) for EMEA region
Broad experience in various industry standard and Cisco data networking protocols required
• Manage a team of 6 network engineers responsible for all levels of support of the regional network.
• Collaborate with peers in the other regions, as well as department heads
• Manage technical projects including involvement from local and global application, infrastructure, governance, and client teams
• Serve as a point of contact for coordination with IT globally on all technical topics, including strategic infrastructure/toolkit initiatives.
• Validate design proposals for new solutions and coordinate technical reviews of existing systems.
• Manage out of business hours network oncall support and change management
• Manage Level 1/2/3 Operations Incidents and Problems
• Ensure close relationship and knowledge sharing with team-members
• Deliver proper documentation related to projects delivery or day-to-day activity
• Contribute to network reliability and administration continuous improvement plan