We are working with an exciting advertising company based in London who have an urgent requirement for an IT Support Analyst to join their internal support function, which provides a mixture of 1st and 2nd line support to their users.
In return, my client will offer the right candidate the chance to be a part of a fast-paced, fresh and rewarding environment.
The core responsibilities of the role are to be the first port of call for any IT related queries. You will be required to respond to requests promptly, administer first time fixes or escalate as required. You will also be responsible for monitoring and managing support requests and tracking issues whilst keeping the end user informed of the progress.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows 7 & 10
- Microsoft Office 2010 - MS O365 support
- Active Directory Administration
- Skype for Business/One Drive
- Software and Hardware troubleshooting and technical support
- An understanding of basic Networking principles
- Experience with Software Deployment tools
- AV (Audio/Video) Support
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Casper Management Suite
- ITIL awareness or certification