A Financial Services organisation with their Data Centre based in Croydon have multiple requirements for experienced Cabling Engineers on a contractual basis. The Engineers will be comfortable working within a DC environment and will have extensive industry experience in similar roles.
- Carry out Infrastructure Installation and Patching using Cat6a & Fibre solutions.
- Plan and prioritise work activities towards achieving agreed business aims.
- Plan and manage work activities to ensure all is carried out is a safe manner in accordance with the company health and safety policy and work instructions.
- Use company tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the completion of technically correct and sustainable installations.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.