You’ll be joining Information Security Engineer, day to day you will be working closely with the Senior SecOps Manager. The information security function supports the business by working proactively and responsively to keep our data and our customer’s data secure and identify and remediate potential risks, vulnerabilities and attacks.
You will be part of a team to use industry leading technologies to support the organisation’s Security Operations function involving threat monitoring, threat hunting activities, leveraging outputs from services such as Vulnerability Management, Privileged Access Management, Data Loss Prevention and Threat Intelligence to name a few.
You should have experience against the below:
- Able to proactively review, assess, understand and report on vulnerabilities or security detections in a business context and propose proportionate and effective solutions
- An understanding of key attacker techniques and capabilities, and models such as Mitre ATT&CK and the various Cyber Kill Chain frameworks
- Experience in securing cloud platforms, including SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
- Experience with some combination of SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection and Response (EDR), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
- Knowledge of key technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Kubernetes, MFA, SSO, Zero Trust, PAM
- Knowledge of cloud and endpoint hardening standards and the role they play in securing assets
- Basic experience in some scripting languages (Python, PowerShell etc.)
- Knowledge of the various Information Security Engineering/SecOps requirements within an ISO/IEC 27001/2 Framework