Wealth Management company are migrating their software products to Azure Cloud to realise a services based offering around their technology products.
This is a first move into the public cloud for the Wealth Management entity. The initiative will involve:
- Developing the target cloud execution architecture
- Setting up Enterprise shared services cloud operations architecture (tooling, teams, processes & procedures)
- Implementing application changes to adapt to the cloud execution architecture.
Experienced Required for the Engineering Position
- IT Service Delivery: Experience of being part of IT Service Delivery organisation will be of benefit in terms of clarity around the level of detail that is necessary to create repeatable, deterministic procedures.
- Process Design & Procedure Development: Prior responsibilities either around Service Process Design or Service Procedure development. This role is balanced approximately 10:90 in terms of the distribution of work between Process:Procedure.
- ITIL: A background in ITIL (v3 or v4) would benefit the Process Design work element.
- Azure Operations Architecture: Knowledge of Azure and specifically, the Azure native monitoring / management tools that will support the Cloud IT Operations teams (Azure Monitor, Azure Sentinel and Azure Security Centre).