We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for core systems development. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
• Implement performance and quality modules
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong proficiency in C++ with knowledge of C++11/14 language specification
• Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
• Proficient with system testing, debugging and profiling tools.
• Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, GProf, Jenkins, Cmake, static analysis tools, etc.
• Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Linux Development (Red-Hat)
• Scripting knowledge of BASH and Python.
• Demonstrable analytical and problem solving ability.
• Knowledge of Boost libraries and unit test framework.
• Financial Services experience
• Crypto-currency knowledge
• Blockchain experience