An exclusive search fee is paid on successful completion of the assignment whilst the process offers many of the benefits of a retained search.
Exclusive is your next best search option. Why?
- Focus and accountability – With an agreed timeline for exclusivity our consultants are focused on your search whilst also having the time to ensure potential
- Quality and Quantity of Results - A retained program allows us the time to locate the best available candidates in the marketplace instead of referring the first qualified person we find. This insures you get the maximum performance capability for your money and the person who best suits your opportunity.
- Cost effectiveness - Most of our clients are surprised to learn that retained search usually costs no more than contingency - even with expenses. The reason is increased cost effectiveness for us. To date our successful completion rate for retainers has been over 95% as compared to an industry average of 10% on contingency.
- Speed - Many people think a retained search takes longer to complete. Certainly at very high management levels this can be true. However, most middle to upper-middle management searches take 1-3 months no matter how they are conducted. Most retained recruiters work with no more than 4-6 assignments simultaneously and with a higher level of research and administrative support. This allows us to be as timely as their contingency counterparts – if not quicker.
- Transparency & reports - Our clients are presented with a market report, confidential assessment report, search overview report and the shortlisted candidate details.